In the Heart of the Diamond Capital of the World
Antwerp is a port city in the Flemish region of Belgium and a historic pearl where Flemish Renaissance architecture, a centuries-old diamond district and avant-garde fashion coexist in happy harmony.
In Antwerp’s heart you will find the Botanic Sanctuary Antwerp, the city’s only 5-star-superior hotel and member of Leading Hotels of the World.
GPS Address: Leopoldstraat 26, 2000 Antwerp
- Take E19 to Antwerp from Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Breda.
- Take E17 from Ghent to Antwerp.
- Take E313/E34 from Eindhoven and Turnhout to Antwerp.
- Take exit 5a (Het Zuid) on R1 Ring Highway. Continue on the N113.
- Drive towards Leopoldstraat 26, 2000 Antwerp.
Electric Car Charging Point
On-site car charging facility
Low Emission Zone
Don’t forget: The whole of Antwerp and part of Linkeroever are a Low Emission Zone (LEZ). Cars which cause the most pollution are no longer welcome in the city. Always check your vehicle with the check tool before entering the LEZ. If you are coming to Antwerp with a foreign car, you will need to register your car within 24 hours of entering the city.
The city of Antwerp’s information technology system was hit by a cyber attack during the night of 5-6 December. The city is making every effort to gradually restart digital services.
For the low-emission zone, it is not currently possible to:
- Apply for an exemption
- Register your vehicle
- Buy admission
- Purchase an LEZ day pass
Want to enter the LEZ in the near future? Make sure to check Smart Ways to Antwerp regularly to see if the application process is available again. Once the application is up and running, fines will be issued again.
Thank you for choosing Botanic Sanctuary Antwerp. To make your experience more comfortable, please find our parking information below.
If you wish to book a valet parking space, send us a request to guarantee your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org
€40 per day for day guests / €50 per night for hotel guests
Should you wish to park your car yourself we can advise the following options:
- Address: Frankrijklei 166, 2000 Antwerp
- Price per hour: €2.70
- Price per day: €17
- Max. height: 1m90
- Notes: 24/7 parking, no cash, credit cards only
- Address: Oudaen 3, 2000 Antwerp
- Price per hour: €3.50
- Price per day: €30
- Max. height: 1m90
- Notes: 24/7 parking, cash & credit cards
- Address: Oude Vaartplaats 2-4, 2000 Antwerp
- Price per hour: €3.10
- Price per day: €22
- Max. height: 1m80, 1m10(-5)
- Notes: 24/7 parking, not accessible on Sundays between 8am and 3pm, cash & credit cards
- Antwerp | 5km
- Brussels | 45km
- Eindhoven | 88km
- Brussels South-Charleroi | 105km
- Amsterdam Schiphol | 165km
- Düsseldorf | 200km
- Cologne | 220km
- Charles de Gaulle Paris | 320km
- Frankfurt | 390km
- London Heathrow | 410km
- Take stop Antwerpen-Centraal.
Direct TGV connection to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam.
- High-speed trains provide direct connections to France, UK, Netherlands and Germany.
- Antwerp Central Station is located a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Taxis are available or you can contact us for a transfer.