COVID Measures & Services
Enjoy a Safe and Worry-Free Trip to Belgium
Your health and safety are our priority. Please see below for a summary of the COVID measures and services we have implemented in response to the latest travel advice for Belgium.
Please note: the following information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy. For the Belgium government’s latest COVID measures please see here.
Latest update: 15.09.2022
Latest COVID Measures
- Self-testing is strongly encouraged.
- A CST (EU Digital Certificate) as proof of vaccination, negative test result, or previous recovery may be required to access some establishments and to attend public events. Visitors can apply for COVID Safe Ticket at https://covidsafe.be/en
- Face masks are required in medical establishments.
- Public transport is operating as normal.
- Restaurants and bars have no restrictions on opening times.
- Shops and services are open as normal.
Our hygiene and safety standards are subject to Belgian Government guidelines. Sanitiser dispensers in all public areas ensure you are able to top up your hand-hygiene regime at all times.